- All teams will play against each other – order of matches is determined by drawing lots at the sports officers meeting.
- Every team will play against each other.
- The height of the net during competition shell be 2.35 m.
- Order of matches is determined by drawing lots.
- Ranging will be found by:
- Highest number of points.
- Mutual match.
- Difference in sets.
- Ball difference.
- Most ballpoints.
- Winning nation will receive 4 points, 2nd place will receive 3 points and so on.
- In each match, there will be played best of three sets (two sets of 25 points and if necessary, a third set of 15 point – running score).
- International volleyball rules.
International volleyball rules