1. The cadets form a national team of 7 players and maximum 7 substitutes.
2. Game-time is 2 x 15 min to 25 min and 5 min break in halftime.
3. The number of changes per match is not limited.
4. Every team will play against each other.
5. Order of matches is determined by drawing lots.
6. Points are given as follows:
- 3 points for a match won
- 1 points for a draw
- 0 points for a lost match
7. If more than one team has the same number of points, the winning team will be the one which has won the mutual game. If the winner still cannot be found, the goal difference will decide the winner. If goal difference also is the same, the team which has scored most goals will win.
8. Otherwise the event will be played according to the international soccer rules. FIFA rules
9. The host nation is responsible for recruiting and using a referee / referees that are officially accepted by the host nation’s national football association
10. The nation with the most points is the winner and gets 4 points. The second best gets 3 points etc.